If your ecommerce is built in WooCommerce or WordPress, you can easily integrate it with Connectif and start collecting customer data to create your campaigns.
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate your Connectif account with WooCommerce.
When to use it: When you open your Connectif account.
STEP 1. Download the module
- Access your Connectif account.
- Go to Integrations on the left-hand menu.
- In the ERPs and CRMssection, find WooCommerce and click Edit.
- In the Configuration section, click Download zip to download the file “wp_connectif.zip” to your computer.
STEP 2. Installing the module in your WooCommerce
- Log in to the WordPress back office.
- Go to Plugins and click Add new.
- Then click Upload Plugin..
- Click Select file and browse to the folder where you downloaded the ZIP file with the Connectif plugin on your computer.
- Select it and click Install Now.
- Once the file is installed, click Activate Plugin.
STEP 3. Module configuration
- In the WordPress navigation bar, click Connectif. This new menu section has been created after the installation of the module.
(In this section you’ll find the steps to complete the authentication of the Connectif module in WordPress).
- I WordPress, enter the Customer ID and the Secret key of your Connectif account. This data is available in Connectif in the "Integrations > WooCommerce" section.
- Check that the Activate Account slider is activated and click Save Changes.
(This section explains how to create banner IDs in WooCommerce).
- Click Add Banner.
- Enter a Banner ID (identifier).
- Activate it and click Add Banner.
3.3. Extra Fields
(This section explains how to synchronize the additional fields that appear in the list and are not active with Connectif).
- Click the button to change the status to "ON".
- Create the custom field in Connectif from "Contacts > Contact fields", by clicking Add new custom field.
- Assign the ID to the new custom field to match the field name in WooCommerce and save the changes.
3.4. Public URL
(This section shows the URLs for newsletter subscription and unsubscribe reports and ServiceWorker installation, which is responsible for the operation of push notifications).
- Check the URLs for newsletter subscription and unsubscription in "Integrations > Email", in the Advanced Configuration section.
- Go to "Integrations > Web > Push Notifications" to check the ServiceWorker URL.
3.5. Advanced Fields
(In this section, we’ll configure the different aspects related to the catalog and the registration of certain events in Connectif. They are optional and not necessary for basic integration).
- To activate the fields, switch the field selector to "ON". These are the fields you can configure:
- Use SKU: to use the WooCommerce SKU as the product ID in Connectif.
- Image size: to indicate the size of the product images that are synchronized with Connectif.
- Order events: to log purchase events.
- User Registration event: to synchronize registration activities in WooComerce.
- User Login event: to collect the login events of the contacts.
- Newsletter event: to capture the newsletter subscription event.
- Cart status event: to record cart status changes.
- Search events: to synchronize search events.
- Activate Log: to activate an error log.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
Onboarding, to learn all about our interface.
Initial Workflows, to implement your first strategies in the account.
Integrations with external systems, to integrate your Facebook, website forms and webhook.
API integrations, to administrate events such as order registration or contact sign-ups.