The second step to integrate your Connectif account with your VTEX Legacy store, is to set up Connectif Web Push notifications. This way, you can start creating workflows in which you ask users to subscribe to your push notifications.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up web push notifications.
When to use it: When you open your Connectif account.
STEP 1. Download the ServiceWorker
1. In your Connectif account, go to "Integrations > Web System" y and click Edit.
2. Go to the Push Notifications tab and click Download.
3. Save the service-worker.js file on your computer.
STEP 2. Installing the ServiceWorker in the VTEX Legacy Store
4. From the admin portal of your VTEX store, go to "Store settings > Checkout" and click (Settings).
5. In the Code, tab add a new file by clicking New > Upload file.
6. Enter the name "service-worker.js" and locate the file downloaded from Connectif on your computer.
7. Click Save.
STEP 3. Configuring the push channel in Connectif
8. Go back to the Connectif section where you downloaded the file (step 1) and enter your URL in the ServiceWorkerURL field.
9. Click Save.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
Onboarding, to learn all about our interface.
Initial workflows, to implement your first strategies in your account.
Integrations with external systems, to integrate your Facebook, website forms and webhooks.
Events that use your Activity allowance, to understand your account consumption better.