The third step in integrating your VTEX Legacy account with Connectif is to synchronize your contacts, your product catalog and the purchases made in your store.
In this article, you'll learn how to share information between your eCommerce site and Connectif.
Difficulty: Medium (knowledge of Google Tag Manager is required).
When to use it: When you open your Connectif account.
STEP 1. Data preparation
Go to Store Settings in the left side menu. In the eCommerce Platforms section, search for VTEX and click Edit.
- Under Settings, select VTEX Legacy.
- Fill out the form with the Store domain, VTEX account, API key and Secret key data.
STEP 2. Synchronizing contact, product, and purchase information
(This section explains how to synchronize contact information and newsletter subscriptions. This process is automatic.)
4. No action is required to configure the contact details. The following are updated in the process:
- First name
- Phone Number
- Date of birth
- You don’t need to perform any action to sync newsletter registrations and cancellations.
(This point explains how to synchronize the product catalog. This process is automatic.)
- There’s no need to do anything in this section. A global update of the product catalog is performed once a day.
(This area explains how to synchronize purchases. This process is automatic and complementary to the web purchase tracking that is carried out using the information in the Google Tag Manager tags.)
- No action is required to synchronize purchases. Orders from the previous 24 hours are processed once a day.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
Onboarding, to learn how to use our interface.
Initial Workflows, to implement your first strategies in the account.
Integrations with external systems, to integrate with Facebook, forms and webhooks of your website.
Events that use your Activities allowance, to better understand your account consumption.