The Coupons feature allows you to use the different coupon codes that exist in your ecommerce and include them in your Connectif strategies, for automated distribution based on different objectives.
How to access it
You can access coupons via the "Ecommerce> Coupons".
The main coupon interface is composed of four blocks:
1. Creation and import history: to add new individual or bulk coupons or review import history.
2. Search: to search for coupons or sets of coupons.
3. Filtro: to filter individual or bulk coupons.
4. List of coupons: to view, edit and delete all coupons available in Connectif.
How it works
Through workflows, you can assign and automate the sending of individual and bulk coupons once created in Connectif.
1. Create coupons
Import your coupon lists by clicking Create coupon set in the build block (1) to create a new list. There are two types of coupon sets: single coupons and multiple coupons.
1.1. Individual coupon creation
Give your coupon set a recognizable name and under Type, select Individual coupon.
Under “Code”, paste the coupon code created into your CMS or coupon plugin.
Set the limit you have previously determined in your CMS or plugin to tell Connectif what the maximum uses of this coupon are.
1.2. Creating multiple coupons.
Give your set of multiple coupons a recognizable name, select Type, Multiple coupons, and click Import.
Import the list of coupons generated into your CMS or coupon plugin. To do this, choose the CSV file you want to import or paste the coupon list and click Next .
Select the imported field containing the coupon codes in the left-hand column and drag it to the Connectif Code field. Click Next .
Click Back to coupon set listing, where you'll find the new imported set in the coupon listing (4).
1.3. Importing coupons using APIs
In addition to the use of the Coupons feature, Connectif allows you to automate bulk imports of coupons using the Import API.
2. Using coupons in workflows
In the Workflows editor, the Action node called "Assign coupon" is available. This allows you to assign your web content a variable with coupon codes.
In the workflow where you want to use the coupon set, select and drag the "Assign coupon" node to add it to the flow.
In the node configuration, choose the set of coupons to use in your strategy and (optional) a child set.
3. Review coupon set statistics
Review the use of coupons imported into Connectif via two methods.
In the coupon list (4), it is possible to check, at a glance, the usage data of each set, such as the number of coupons assigned or sent, those that remain available, etc. To access detailed statistics for a set of coupons, click (Statistics).
Coupon activity on the contact card
Go to the contact card and, in the Activity tab, filter by Assigned Coupon to check if a coupon has been assigned to a specific contact.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Newsletter and coupon capture when adding product to the cart, to incentivize contacts who are interested in a product but have not yet made a purchase.
- Bulk coupon mailout campaign, to help increase sales among your current customers.
- Sending coupon after purchase, to increase the likelihood of repeat purchases and retaining your customers.
- Coupon to reactivate dormant customers, to revive valuable contacts who have not purchased for a long time.