If your ecommerce platform is based on VTEX IO, you can sync it with your Connectif account in just a few minutes and start gathering data about your contacts’ interactions on the site.
In this article you’ll learn how to integrate your VTEX IO store with Connectif.
When to use it: When you open your Connectif account.
Step 1. Download the application
- Access the following link: Connectif in VTEX App Store.
- Click the Get App button at the top right.
- Log in to VTEX IO.
- Confirm the order by following the VTEX instructions.
- Click Complete purchase.
Step 2. Module installation
- Click the Go to installation page button.
- On the next screen, review the required permissions of the Connectif module and click Install.
Step 3. VTEX App Activation
(This section explains how to create an Application Key, which you’ll need to activate the Connectif VTEX App).
- In your VTEX account, go to "Account Settings > Account Settings > User Roles" and click New Role.
- Assign the following permissions to the role:
- Product Catalog > Content, Admin, Marketing, Configuration, Commercial, Miscellaneous, Reports, Marketplace, Collection.
- Product License Manager > Services Access Control.
- Product Checkout > CheckoutResources.
- Product OMS > OMS Acccess.
- Product Master Data > Generic resources, Application, Comment, Customized Search, Form, Import.
- Product Dynamic Storage > Dynamic storage generic resources > Read only documents.
- Product Dynamic Storage > Data entity > List, create, edit, remove, view, publish.
- Go to "Account settings > Account settings > Application keys" y and click Add.
- In the new Application Key creation panel, click Add roles.
- Assign the new role configured for Connectif.
- Click Save.
b. Activating the application
(Here you will enter your account identification data to activate the Connectif app in VTEX IO).
- Log in to your Connectif account and, under "Integrations > ERPs and CRMs > VTEX", click Edit.
- Copy the Client ID and Secret Key.
- Go to your VTEX IO account and go to "Installed Apps > Connectif > Settings".
- Fill in the VTEX Key with your Customer ID, and VTEX token with your Secret Key.
- (Optional) Select the sales channels with which you want Connectif to synchronize purchases. All purchases will be logged by default.
- Click OK to save your changes.
c. Verifying the integration
(In this section we’ll review the configuration of the store URL in Connectif).
- Access your Connectif account.
- In "Integrations > VTEX" click Edit.
- Check that the Shop Domain corresponds to a domain of your website that is public and accessible.
- In "Integrations > Web", click on the Push Notificationstab.
- Check that the ServiceWorker URL corresponds to a public and accessible domain of your store.
Step 4. Configuring Connectif in the Checkout page
(This section describes how to set up web tracking in VTEX IO).
- Go to your VTEX store settings, in "Installed Apps > Connectif", and copy the Checkout custom code snippet.
- Go to "Store Settings > Checkout" and click (Edit).
- Go to the Code tab and modify the checkout6-custom.jsfile, adding the copied code:
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
Onboarding, to learn all about our interface.
Initial workflows, to implement your first strategies in your account.
Integrations with external systems, to integrate your Facebook, website forms and webhooks.
Events that use your Activity allowance, to understand your account consumption better.