You can send information from Connectif to an external system or application. Using a custom integration, you'll be able to synchronize existing data in Connectif with other platforms.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a customized integration to send data from Connectif.
STEP 1 - Creating the custom integration
1. Go to "Integrations > Custom" and click Create new integration.
2. Set the "Integration name" field to identify the integration.
3. (Optional) Customize the color, add a description, or categorize the integration.
4. Click Update.
STEP 2 - Setting up the “Send Data” event
(This section shows how to configure the fields that will be shared with the external platform).
5. In the Send data, tab, click Create new outbound event.
6. Click Add a new field to create a custom field and fill in the required fields in the block on the right.
7. Repeat the action indicated in the previous point as many times as data you want to receive.
8. In "Webhook URL for sending JSON payloads", paste the link to the webhook generated in the external system or application that will receive the data from Connectif.
9. Click Save, then on the confirmation screen click Back To List Events.
STEP 3 - Sending data from Connectif
(This section explains how to send data from Connectif through a workflow).
10. From the left side menu, access the “Workflows”, click Create new workflow and select Create blank workflow.
11. Create the structure of your workflow with a trigger type node, for example "On Form Submitted", “, and the action type node "Action [name of your integration]”.
12. In the "On Form Submitted", node, click (Edit node settings).
13. On the Data, tab, check that the data collected by the node "On Form Submitted", is appropriate.
14. Click Back to workflow.
15. Under the "Action [name of your integration]”, node, click (Edit node settings).
16. Connect the variables to assign the information that the form collects to the corresponding fields in the custom integration.
17. Click on Update.
18. In the workflow, click Save to save your changes and Start to activate it.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Custom integration for receiving data, to collect data in Connectif from external systems or applications.
- Detect and respond to web links created outside Connectif, to identify and respond to clicks on any link on your website.
Integration with Facebook and Instagram, to manage the audiences of your Facebook Ads account using Connectif.
Integrated forms, to detect and gather existing forms on your website in Connectif.