Identify contacts who belong to the groups with the highest strategic value for sending personalized communications, for example an email featuring more expensive products than those previously purchased.
In this article you’ll learn how to segment customers with a high RFM value.
In this segment we’ll include contacts who are subscribed to the newsletter and belong to groups with the highest strategic value for eCommerce.
Configuring a dynamic plus segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to the newsletter
1. Click "Select field or activity." When the dropdown menu opens, select the "Contact profile" group on the left and, in the fields on the right, choose "Newsletter subscription status."
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "And".
FILTER 2. RFM - Segment
5. Click "Select field or activity." When the dropdown menu opens, select the "Value indicators" group on the left and, in the Metrics on the right, "RFM - Segment".
6. In the second dropdown menu, select "Is included in", and choose "Champions" and " Loyal Customers "
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Subscription to web push notifications, to capture subscribers to the web push notifications channel.
- ABX test for best send time for cart recovery, to compare between various waiting times before sending the abandoned cart email.
- Weekly recommended products campaign, to send a weekly newsletter with recommended products to all your contacts.
- Post-purchase satisfaction survey, to find out how satisfied customers are with their purchase.