How to use it
The "connectif.managed.sendEvents" listing automatically sends the following data:
- Shopping cart information (data from the "Current shopping cart status" tag).
- Current contact information (data from the "Contact Information" tag).
- Information about the subscription to Web Push notifications (more info in Web Push Functions).
- The containers available for the placement of banners (data from the "Banner" tag).
Send information from the "options" object
The function can also optionally receive a "options" object, which can contain any of the following fields:
|options.onResponded||No||function||Callback that will be called once the events have been sent to Connectif.|
Indicates the object with the page information that enriches the page visited event (instead of taking it from the page metadata and the "Page Category" tag and "Page Tags").
The aspect of the feature can be seen embedded in the various events:
- Page visit event notification.
- Product visit event notification.
- Purchase event report notification.
- Cart information notification.
- Contact data notification.
- Search event notification.
- Newsletter subscription event notification.
- Login event notification.
- Registration event notification.
- Custom event notification.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Tag integration, to discover all the notifications you can send from your ecommerce to Connectif and how they work.
- Integration with Connectif via API, to synchronize contacts, products, purchases and vouchers.
- Check the integration with your ecommerce, so you can be confident that your data is syncing correctly with your Connectif account.