Product sheets are where you can view all the information collected by Connectif about each individual product in your ecommerce. Learning how to use its interface will help you review data about a product’s category, tags and other features to leverage in your strategies.
How to access it
You can access the product sheet via this route "Ecommerce > Catalog".
The main interface of the product sheet is made up of four blocks:
1. Creation, import and synchronization: to add new products manually, perform imports or review the history of imports, as well as to activate the bulk synchronization of products.
2. Search: to search for products in the catalog.
3. Filter: to filter product segments.
4. Product listing: to view, access the detail page and edit products.
When you access a particular product, two tabs will appear:
5. Detail: to review the data collected about the product.
6. Related products: to display products associated with that item.
How it works
The product data sheet contains all the information that Connectif has collected about the product. By default, this information is shared with Connectif each time a user visits it on the site.
These tabs are particularly useful for knowing the properties of products that can be used in dynamic content or to create segments.
All the data in the product sheets comes from the ecommerce and, except for three fields (see point 2), cannot be edited from the product sheet.
1. Review product data
Locate the product in the product list (4) and click (Edit) to access its sheet.
- "URL detail"
- "Image URL"
- "Thumbnail URL"
- "Unit price"
- "Original unit price"
- "Unit price excluding tax"
- "Reduced amount"
- "Percentage discount"
- "Explicitly related products"
- "Custom field 1"
- "Custom field 2
- "Custom field 3
- "Date published"
- "Number of ratings"
- "Number of reviews"
- "Units in stock"
These tell us about the status of the product update.
- "Date of update"
These provide data that can be edited manually from the product sheet.
- "Units in stock"
These tell us in which segments the product is included, if any.
2. Edit product sheet data
Three pieces of information can be edited in the Detail tab (5) of a product sheet:
- Priority: to sort the products and display those with higher priority, for example, in the "Fetch products" node.
- Units in stock: to establish the quantity of that product remaining in stock.
Blacklist: to add products to a blacklist so that they are not recommended.
3. Update and verify a product
After making changes to the product catalog in ecommerce, you can update and verify your information in Connectif using two methods:
- Click the Check product now button, located on each product tab, to update the information for a specific item.
- Click the Bulk product synchronization button, located in the creation, import and synchronization block (1) to update the entire catalog.
4. Check related products
Access the Related products tab (6) to check the items that Connectif automatically sets as related, according to the behavior of the contacts with respect to that product.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Synchronization and verification of products, to understand how this process is performed in Connectif and the previous steps required.
- Product segments, to learn how to use groups of products that are available in real time in different strategies.
Offer recommender, to help undecided customers choose products on sale on the website.
- Discounted product alert, to notify potential buyers on precisely the day that the product they’ve subscribed to is on sale.