The Store Manager is the Connectif feature that allows you to edit the details of your Store. On this screen, you can add information about the organization, access the management of Stores belonging to it and the Members that compose it.
How to access it
If you’re an Administrator of your Store, you can access its settings via the organization and store selector, by clicking on the (Configuration) button inside it.
The main Store interface is made up of two blocks:
1. Tab selector: to access the different integration and configuration features of the store:
- General settings: to edit the more general store options, such as your profile, ecommerce options and member management.
- Channels: to access the configuration options of the main channels: Email, Web, Web Push Notifications and SMS.
- Integrations: to access Ads and Audiences integration options, as well as integration options with your ERP and CRM and custom integrations.
- API and IP accesses: to access the options for creating API Keys and excluding IPs.
- Billing: to access your billing information as well as information about your contracted plan with Connectif.
Some of these options were previously found in other sections of Connectif. We've grouped them all together on this page to make it easier to find, review, and/or change them.
2. Main panel: to show the options and details of each tab.
How it works
The Store Manager groups the information of a store within Connectif. From this panel, you can access and manage the elements of the Store and configure the integration and connection of Connectif with other channels.
1. Edit general store settings
1.1 Edit Store Details
In the tab selector (1), click General settings > Store details and complete each of the fields. Once you have filled in the information, click Save to save your store details.
1.2 Set up ecommerce
In the tab selector (1), click General settings > E-Commerce and review the configuration of your ecommerce integration in Connectif. Depending on the type of integration, you’ll need to configure some parameters or others.
1.3 Manage and add members to the Store
In the tab selector (1), click General settings > Member management. Review member information and change their role from the drop-down in the Store role column:
- Administrator: This role allows you to view and edit store options. In addition, you have access to all the other sections of a store, such as the list of Contacts, Workflows, Contents, etc.
- Marketer: this role allows access to sections of a store, such as the list of Contacts, Workflows, Content, etc., but it does not allow viewing or editing store options.
To add members to the store, click Add new member.
In the pop-up window, enter the Email of the person you want to add to the organization and select their store role. Then click OK.
2. Set up communication channels
2.1. Set up the Email channel
In the tab selector (1), click Channels > Email and review the settings of the email integration in Connectif.
2.2. Configuring the web channel
In the tab selector (1), click on Channels > Web and review the configuration of your website's integration in Connectif.
2.3. Set up push notifications
In the tab selector (1), click Channels > Web Push Notifications and review the configuration of the push notification integration in Connectif.
2.4. Set up the SMS channel
In the tab selector (1), click Channels > SMS and review the configuration of the SMS channel integration in Connectif.
3. Manage store integrations
3.1. Manage Ads and Audiences integrations
In the tab selector (1), click Integrations > Ads and Audiences and access the integration you want to create or configure.
3.2. Manage ERP and CRM integrations
In the tab selector (1), click Integrations > ERPs and CRMs and access your site's integration. You will need to perform some steps or others depending on the type of integration.
3.3. Manage custom integrations
In the tab selector (1) click Integrations > Custom Integrations and review your integrations via webhooks or create a new integration by clicking Create new integration.
4. Create API Keys and manage excluded IPs
4.1. Manage custom integrations
In the tab selector (1), click API and IP Access > API Keys and review your API keys and permissions, or create a new API key by clicking Create new API Key.
4.2. Manage custom integrations
In the tab selector (1) click on API and IP accesses > Excluded IPs and review the IPs excluded from the collection of public events on your website or configure a new exclusion by clicking on Add IP exclusion.
5. Add your billing information and review or change your subscription
5.1. Review billing and payment information
In the tab selector (1), click Billing > Billing and Payment and review or add your billing and card information. You can also review your billing history on this screen.
5.2. Review your subscription plan
In the tab selector (1), click Billing > Subscription and review or modify the plan assigned to your store.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next: