Machine translation allows you to instantly translate your content with the use of AI. Using the DeepL platform, this feature allows you to translate the texts included in your different types of content (email, web content, push notifications and SMS) with just a couple of clicks.
- The machine translation feature is available in all content created in Connectif – namely email, all web content, push notifications and SMS created in their respective publishers.
- Each Store has 10 translation credits available each month, which means that 10 items can be translated in that period.
- If there are multiple Stores within an Organization, each store will have 10 machine translation credits.
- Machine translation uses the DeepL platform to get translations. It is one of the most accurate Artificial Intelligence-based translation services. However, it is advisable to review each translation before saving and sending the content.
- This feature allows you to instantly translate the texts contained in these content types, both in text blocks and HTML.
Machine translation does not include:
- The images contained in the content.
- Variables and default values that are assigned to those variables.
2. How to use it in Connectif
Translation of content
1. Go to the content you want to translate and click More and then Edit.
2. Click the translation button (Translate).
3. Click the language selection dropdown and choose the language into which you want to translate the content.
4. Click Confirm.
5. Review your content and click Save.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Send web content node, to learn how to use website content in your workflows.
Create a personalized product block in email or web content, to show customers products that interest them.
- Email editor, to responsively customize the content of emails sent from your account.
- Push notification editor, to design and build the push notifications that will be sent to your contacts.