Full-screen web content is displayed as a window that completely overlaps the rest of the page, occupying the entire screen. In this way, you can target contacts immediately to draw their attention to something specific, such as special notices or offers.
- The full-screen, like all the other web content (except inline), is superimposed on the content of your ecommerce site, so no changes are required to the structure of the site.
- Full-screen web content is designed in the Content editor, so no programming knowledge is required to create it.
- The full-screen allows you to display personalized content when the contact navigates anywhere on your website and in response to their activity.
- Using workflows, you can change the behavior of full-screen content depending on the contact and/or their actions. You can also establish responses to users’ interactions with the content.
- A full-screen generates statistics related to views, interactions and participation in the purchase process.
1.1. General properties
The general properties that define full-screen web content are as follows:
Content name: the name you want to give the full-screen to identify it in your Connectif account.
- Tags: catalog your content and locate it quickly by clicking Add tags and adding key words that will help you identify it.
- Layout: the width of the content.
- Animations: your full-screen’s opening and closing animation as well as the duration of these animations.
- Borders: the color, thickness and style of your content's border.
- Content background: the color and image effects for the background layer that is superimposed on your ecommerce site and against which the full-screen is displayed.
- Close button: modifies the styles of the button that closes the full-screen.
- Z Index: Numeric value indicating the order of layer overlap.
- Responsive: responsive design threshold (up to what screen width will be understood as a mobile device).
2. How it’s used in Connectif
2.1 Create or edit full-screen content
You can create or edit full-screen content via two paths:
1. From "Content > Web content". You can click Create new web content to generate new content or click More and select Edit to modify an existing full-screen.
2. From the Send web content node in a workflow, by clicking (Edit node settings). You can click Create new content or Edit to modify an existing full-screen.
When creating new web content, select Full-screen as the type then click Create new content.
2.2 Display full-screen content
To display full-screen content on your ecommerce site, two elements are required:
- A full-screen web content design.
- A workflow whose task is to display the selected content in the place indicated by the conditions set in its design.
2.3 React to a click on full-screen content
When a contact clicks on full-screen content, you can respond with new actions using the node "On clicking web content". This way, you can give your campaigns a greater degree of personalization.
2.4. Check statistics of full-screen content
Once implemented in a working strategy, full-screen content provides access to two types of data:
- Statistics related to customer interaction with that content, such as views and clicks, among others.
- Sales attributed to interaction with that content.
With this information, you can find out how much impact the full-screen content is having in each workflow where it is used.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Sales announcement, to effectively communicate the start of a sales campaign.
- Recommender for undecided users, to show the contact personalized recommendations in full-screen content.
- Insert a registration form on the website, to display a registration form in any type of content.
- Web push notifications and how to set them up, to learn more about browser notifications and how to set them up.