Email is a basic element of our communications with the customers who visit our website or eCommerce that, if used well, allows us to increase sales and traffic.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create an email campaign.
How it works
To send a bulk email campaign, we’ll configure an email in the workflow, to be sent only to contacts who are subscribed to the newsletter.
STEP 1. "Start" node
(In this node, you’ll set the target audience for the action).
1. Click (Edit node settings) for the “Start” node.
2. Under Select limitation, check "All my list" and select "Contacts with email".
3. Under Select data source, check “All existing”.
4. Click Update.
STEP 2. “Check value” node
(This node will check if the contact is subscribed to the newsletter).
5. Click (Edit node settings) of the “Check value” node.
6. Drag the "Newsletter subscription status" field from "Contact" to the block on the left.
7. Under Operator, select "Is selected”.
8. Drag the "Literal" value to the block on the right and select "Subscribed".
9. Click Update.
STEP 3. “Send email” node
(This node will send the campaign email).
10. At the junction of this node with the previous one, click on the circle until "Yes" appears.
11. Click (Edit node settings) in the “Send email” node.
12. Under Limitations, uncheck the "Limit per contact" box.
13. In Settings, select the email you want to send and click Next .
14. In the Send to section, select "Contact".
15. Indicate the "Newsletter" type of email.
16. Configure the parameters section of "Send to contact".
17. Under Google Analytics, click "Enable Google Analytics" then Next .
18. Click Complete .
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Newsletter subscription with double opt-in, to attract subscribers to the newsletter via a confirmation email.
- Bulk email campaign, to send a newsletter to all your contacts.
- Bulk voucher campaign, to send a coupon to all your contacts.
- Priority access, to give early access to sales to a specific segment.