Importing contacts to Connectif is one of the first steps in setting up your account. Keeping your database updated will help you create and maintain a range of strategies to boost your ecommerce business.
In this article, you’ll learn about the different ways to import, export and update contacts in Connectif, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
How to import, export or update your contacts in Connectif
1. Using the Import contacts feature
This method consists of importing contact data using a CSV file using the Import contacts feature, found in Import contacts feature, found in "Contacts > View All > Import".
2. Using the forms in Connectif content
This method consists of collecting contact data via forms in your content created in Connectif, through the Web Content Editor found in "Content > Web Content".
3. Using web forms
This method consists of collecting contact data by connecting existing forms on the website, via Integrated forms found in "Contents > Forms".
4. Via custom integration
This method consists of collecting contact data automatically during the user's own browsing on the page. Connectif offers two options for this:
- • By sending contact information via an HTML tag.
5. Using the Connectif API
This method consists of automating imports of contact data using the Connectif API, which also allows the synchronization of products and purchases.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Delete contacts, to learn how to delete contacts manually or in bulk.
- Contact sheets and digital footprint, to view all the information collected by Connectif about your ecommerce site’s registered and anonymous contacts.
- What is a segment and how to use it, to learn how contacts are organized within Connectif.
- Export contact segments to Facebook Ads, to start working with your audiences.