Connectif's Analytics Dashboards are the core feature of the Analytics section. Here you’ll find a summary of your account’s most relevant statistics, as well as different options for data filters that allow you to easily view the details you need to optimize your marketing strategies.
How to access it
You can access Dashboards via the "Analytics > Dashboards" path.
The main interface of Dashboards is divided into four blocks :
- Navigation menu: to browse through the different sections and panels (Global overview, E-Commerce, Content and Contacts).
- Global filters: to filter both the different segments of contacts in your account, and choose the date ranges to analyze.
- Display area: to display the main analytics data for your Connectif account. It consists of each of the graphs found in your Dashboard.
- Widget filters: to create different combinations of variables and attributes to obtain specific data about your business.
How it works
The Dashboards panel presents a series of default data that gives you a quick overview of the status of your Connectif account and its relationship to your business.
1. Filter data
You can filter the information provided by Dashboards to get data for specific periods, segments, or attributes:
1.1 Contact segment
In the Contact Filter (2.1) , replace the All contacts segment with any other segment you have previously created and get information specific to that segment by clicking Add segment.
1.2 Reading data
What is the status of my purchases? (3.1): Summarizes essential metrics about purchases.
Evolution graph: shows a history of purchases for the defined interval. It allows you to switch between the metrics that are accessible in the different tabs:
- Total amount of purchases.
- Number of purchases.
- Average amount of purchases.
- Average number of purchases per contact.
- Donut chart: allows you to filter different related metrics by purchases and group them by a dimension associated with purchases.
- Purchase funnel: shows how many of your contacts have gone through each of the purchase phases via your website, from visit to conversion.
- Rankings: order, from highest to lowest, the different workflows and contents in relation to purchases. For example, how many purchases are attributed to each workflow.
- Bar chart: Select a purchasing dimension and metric to provide a complete view of the status of purchases.
- Evolution graph: shows a history of purchases for the defined interval. It allows you to switch between the metrics that are accessible in the different tabs:
How are my campaigns performing? (3.2): Collects the main information of the Content section.
Content graphics: these show a summary of the different content formats created in Connectif:
- Push notifications.
- Web content.
- Donut charts: shows the contribution of each type of content (Email, Push, Web, etc.) to the total sales of your ecommerce.
- Bar chart: contains the revenue estimate information associated with each channel.
- Content graphics: these show a summary of the different content formats created in Connectif:
What is the evolution of my contacts? (3.3): Provides information about the current status of your contact base.
- Evolution graph: allows you to select between the Number of Contacts and Increment of Contacts, widgets to see the evolution of your database.
- Bar charts: these have dimensions and metrics related to several areas related to your contacts, except Age Range and Email Domain.
What is the status of my segments? (3.4): allows you to select between the different dimensions to obtain data on their main metrics at a glance.
- Name of the email.
- Name of the push notification.
- Name of the web content.
- SMS name.
- Name of the purchase content.
- Email workflow.
- Push notification workflow.
- Web content workflow.
- SMS workflow.
- Purchase workflow.
1.3 Date selection
With the Date filters (2.2) you can select any available range, as well as compare data from two time periods.
1.3 Filters on data graphs
In each graph, select the elements you want to cross by clicking on the drop-downs arranged above each widget.
2. More information
Navigate easily through each of the Dashboard sections (Ecommerce, Contacts and Content) via the left-hand menu of your Dashboard, clicking on each section to get more data about the different areas you manage in your Connectif account.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Contact count metrics, to learn more about these indicators and how to take advantage of them in your strategies.
- Introduction to Customer Lifetime Value, to learn how to determine the value of your customers and the likelihood of repeat purchases.
- RFM analysis, to understand these metrics and how to segment contacts based on their purchasing behavior over time.
- Reviving interest, to reactivate contacts who need some attention using personalized recommendations.