Identify contacts who belong to groups with low strategic value for personalized communications, for example an email featuring more expensive products than those previously purchased.
In this article, you'll learn how to segment customers with a low RFM value.
In this segment, we’ll group contacts who are subscribed to the newsletter and belong to groups with a low strategic value for eCommerce.
Configuring a dynamic plus segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to the newsletter
1. Click "Select field or activity”. When the dropdown opens, select the "Contact profile" group on the left and, in the fields on the right, choose "Newsletter subscription status”.
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "And".
FILTER 2. RFM - Segment
5. Click "Select field or activity”. When the dropdown menu opens, select the "Value indicators" group on the left and, in the Metrics on the right, "RFM - Segment".
6. In the second dropdown, select "Is included in “, and choose "About to sleep","At risk","Can’t lose them" and "Hibernating".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Best deals recommender, to display a product banner with offers.
- Cart recovery, to send an abandoned cart email to contacts who abandon a cart on the site.
- Price-based cart recovery funnel, to send a sequence of emails based on the price of the cart when it was abandoned.
- Newsletter subscription, to attract subscribers to the newsletter.