Identifies contacts belonging to the group of customers who have subscribed to web push notifications.
In this article you’ll learn how to segment push subscribers.
In this segment we are going to group contacts who have subscribed to web push notifications.
Configuring a dynamic segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to push
1. Click the dropdown and when it opens, select "Has push subscriptions".
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to", and indicate "Yes" in the box that appears.
3. Click "Save".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Subscription to web push notifications, to capture subscribers to the web push notifications channel.
- Push subscription using browser notification, to attract subscribers to the web push notification channel.
- Bulk web push notification campaign, to send a push notification to all your contacts.
- Abandoned cart recovery funnel, to send a sequence of push notifications when a user abandons a cart.