This automatically sends a welcome message to all contacts right after they register on the website.
In this article you’ll learn how to send a welcome message to users after they register.
How it works
To send the welcome message, it detects the moment when contacts register on the website and sends the email.
STEP 1. "Start" node
(In this node, you’ll set the target audience for the action).
1. Click (Edit node settings) for the “Start” node.
2. Under Select limitation, check "All my list" and select "All my list".
3. Under Select data source, check “All existing and new”.
4. Click Update.
STEP 2. First "On registration" node
(This node will enter the contact into the workflow as soon as they register on the website).
5. Click (Edit node settings) in the “On registration” node.
6. Under Limitations, uncheck the "Deactivate after triggering" box.
7. Click Update.
STEP 3. “Send email” node
(This node will send the welcome email to contacts who register on the website).
8. Click (Edit node settings) in the “Send email” node.
9. Select the email you want to send and click Next .
10. In the Send to section, select "Contact".
11. Indicate the "Transactional" type of email.
12. Configure the parameters section of "Send to contact".
13. Under Google Analytics, click "Enable Google Analytics" then Next .
14. In the Variables step, link any variables there may be.
15. Click Complete .
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Newsletter subscription, to attract subscribers to the newsletter.
- Omnichannel welcome, to create the best impression among your new newsletter, push or SMS subscribers by automating a welcome message when they subscribe.
- Newsletter subscription after purchase, to acquire subscribers who have just purchased.
- Welcome after submitting an integrated form, to send a welcome message after subscribing to an integrated form.