Exporting contacts and activities allows you to transfer information about contacts and their activity to a CSV file for use outside of Connectif.
In this article, you'll learn how to export contacts and activities in Connectif.
When to use it: When you want to export data about your contacts and/or their activity registered in Connectif.
STEP 1: Select the type of export
1. Go to “Contacts > See all” and click I Export.
2. Under Export type, click (Add) or drag the type of export you want to the box on the right.
- To export contact information fields, choose the Contacts type.
- To export the activities that contacts have carried out on the website, choose the Activities type.
- To export both types of information, choose both options.
3. Click Next.
STEP 2: Data source selection
4. In the Contacts area, choose which contacts you want to export:
- Select the All my list option to export all contacts.
- Select Belonging to the segment to configure the segment from which you want to export the contacts in the drop-down menu that will be displayed on the interface.
5. (Optional). Click Add another condition to filter the contacts export based on the information they contain in their contact form.
6. In the Activities area, select the period from which you want to export contact activities:
- In the In the last time interval drop-down menu, select and configure the days, hours and minutes to obtain the activities for a certain interval.
- In the drop-down, select Prefixed dates, and configure the start and end dates, to obtain the activities for a specific time range.
7. Click Next.
STEP 3: Selecting the fields/activities to be exported
8. (Optional). Under Select contact fields, uncheck the boxes in the contact fields that you don't want to include in your export file.
9. Click Next.
10. (Optional). Under Select activities, uncheck the boxes in the contact fields that you don't want to include in your export file.
11. Click Next.
STEP 4: Select the output format
12. For Select delimiter, choose whether the separation between columns in the CSV file should be made with a comma or semicolon.
13. ForSelect date format, choose the type of date format you want.
14. Click Start export .
STEP 5: Review of the process/list of exports
15. Click Go to export list .
16. Click (Download) to save the export CSV.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
Contact form, to explore all the fields and activities that Connectif collects about your visitors.
- Importing contacts, to learn how to use this Connectif feature and store contact data from other platforms.
- Export contact segments to Facebook Ads, to export them directly to Facebook and use them as audiences.
- Delete contacts, to learn how to permanently delete contacts from your account.