How to integrate Connectif using server-rendered tags
Through this integration you will be able to configure the sending of information about what happens on your website, as well as synchronize contacts, visited pages, products, purchases, carts, etc.
2. Adding HTML Tags
To synchronize all the information, these are the tags that will need to be added and where:
1. On all pages:
- "Contact Information" tag: to record the data of ecommerce visitors.
- "Current shopping cart status" tag: to describe the contact’s shopping cart at a given moment..
- "Page Tag": to assign a tag to a page.
2. On product category pages:
- "Page Category" tag: to assign a product category to a page.
3. On product detail pages:
- "Contact has visited a product" tag: to report that the contact has visited a specific product while browsing the website.
- "Contact has searched for a product" tag: to identify a visit to a product as a direct result of a product search.
4. On search result pages:
- "Contact has performed a search" tag: to indicate that a search has been performed and to identify which terms have been used.
5. On the purchase pages (checkout success):
- “Purchase made” tag: to register purchases made by the contact.
6. On the pages where the event occurs:
- "Contact has logged in" tag: to indicate that the contact has logged in.
- “Contact has registered” tag: to indicate a new registration.
- "Newsletter subscription" tag: to indicate that a contact has subscribed to the newsletter.
3. Configure Web Push notifications
To complete the integration, configure the Service Worker that allows you to receive Web Push subscriptions and send notifications to your contacts.
4. Validate the integration
Once you’ve implemented the sending of information to Connectif, the next step is to confirm that the integration has been carried out correctly.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next: