Identify contacts who belong to groups with medium strategic value for personalized communications, for example an email featuring more expensive products than those previously purchased.
In this article you’ll learn how to segment customers with a medium RFM value.
In this segment, we’ll include contacts who are subscribed to the newsletter and belong to groups with a medium strategic value for eCommerce.
Configuring a dynamic plus segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to the newsletter
1. Click "Select field or activity". When the dropdown menu opens, select the "Contact profile" group on the left and, in the fields on the right, choose "Newsletter subscription status".
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "And".
FILTER 2. RFM - Segment
5. Click "Select field or activity". When the dropdown opens, select the "Value indicators" group on the left and, in the Metrics on the right, "RFM - Segment".
6. In the second dropdown, select "Is included in", and select "Potential loyalists", "New customers", "Promising" and "Need attention".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Segmentation according to leads from Facebook and Instagram, to segment according to visits to the website from a Facebook or Instagram campaign.
- Monthly recovery of abandoned carts, to recover on the 1st of each month, the abandoned carts of the previous month.
- Segmentation by lead scoring on the website, to segment according to the lead scoring method.
- Segmentation according to user's device, to segment users according to their type of device.