Identifies contacts belonging to the group of customers who have subscribed to newsletter-type emails.
In this article you’ll learn how to segment newsletter subscribers.
In this segment we will group contacts who have subscribed to the newsletter.
Configuring a dynamic segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to the newsletter
1. Click on the drop-down and when it opens select "Newsletter subscription status".
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "Save".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Sending coupon after purchase, to send a coupon after a purchase.
- Reactivation of seasonal buyers, to re-engage customers who last shopped in the coming month of the previous year.
- Cart retrieval before abandonment for anonymous users, to display a cart popup before the user abandons the website.
- Segmentation according to user's device, to segment users according to their type of device.