Identifies contacts belonging to the group of customers who have subscribed to SMS mailings.
In this article you’ll learn how to segment SMS subscribers.
In this segment we will group contacts who have subscribed to SMS.
Configuring a dynamic segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to SMS
1. Click on the drop-down and when it opens select "SMS subscription status".
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "Save".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Bulk SMS campaign, to send an SMS to all your contacts.
- Post-purchase satisfaction survey, to find out how satisfied customers are with their purchase.
- Segmentation by paid media campaigns, to segment contacts that visit the website from a paid media campaign.
- Segmentation by lead scoring on the website, to segment according to the lead scoring method.