Identify contacts that belong to the “Can't lose them” segment of the RFM model and are also subscribed to the newsletter.
In this article, you'll learn how to segment subscribed customers from the “Can't lose them” segment.
In this segment, we’ll group your contacts who have subscribed to the newsletter and belong to the “Can’t lose them” segment of the RFM model.
Configuring a dynamic segment
STEP 1. Contacts included
FILTER 1. Contacts subscribed to the newsletter
1. Click on the dropdown and when it opens select "Newsletter subscription status".
2. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and indicate "Subscribed" in the next dropdown that appears.
3. Click "Add another condition”.
FILTER 2. RFM contacts - Can't lose them
4. Click on the dropdown and when it opens select "RFM - Segment”.
5. In the second dropdown, choose "Is equal to" and then "Can’t lose them" in the next dropdown that appears.
6. Click "Save".
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next:
- Omnichannel reactivation after a period without purchases, to reengage customers after a period when they haven’t made a purchase.
- Reactivation of seasonal buyers, to re-engage customers who last shopped in the coming month of the previous year.
- Reactivation of dormant customers, to reactivate contacts who haven't purchased for 30 days.
- Price-based cart recovery funnel, to send a sequence of emails based on the price of the cart when it was abandoned.