You can use this integration to configure the sending of information about what happens on your website, however you must complement this method to synchronize your catalog and configure the Web Push.
3. Report event submissions
Configure the events that will notify Connectif of what happens on your website:
- "Contact Information" tag: to log the data of ecommerce visitors.
- Cart information notification: to describe the contact’s shopping cart at a given time.
- Page visited notification: to report that the contact has visited a page while browsing the website.
- Product visited notification: to report that the contact has visited a specific product while browsing the website.
- Notification of purchase made: to register purchases made by the contact.
- Notification of search performed: to indicate that a search has been performed and to identify the terms used.
- Login notification: to indicate that the contact is logged in.
- Registration notification: to indicate a new registration.
- Newsletter subscription notification: to indicate that a contact has subscribed to the newsletter.
4. Synchronize the product catalog
You can synchronize your catalog using two different methods:
- Implement the Visited Product tag with rendering on the server.
- Disable automatic product verification and synchronize the catalog via API.
5. Configure Web Push notifications
To complete the integration you will also need to configure the Service Worker to receive Web Push subscriptions and send notifications to your contacts.
6. Validate the integration
Once you’ve implemented the sending of information to Connectif, the next step is to confirm that the integration has been carried out correctly.
To make the most of your Connectif account, we recommend reading these articles next: